The Part-Time Vegan: 201 Yummy Recipes that Put the Fun in Flexitarian
Publisher: Adams Media
Added: 2013-03-10 17:40:05
Adopt Meatless Mondays"
Scramble tofu for brunch
Eat more beans–and less beef . . . . . . or not. It’s all good, according to Cherise Grifoni, your fearless guide to the seemingly complex world of no-meat, no-eggs, no-dairy. In this guilt-free cookbook, you’ll discover how to go vegan without feeling any pressure whatsoever. But a warning: the mouthwatering recipes may have you transitioning to full-time much sooner than you anticipated!
Honestly, what’s not to love when you’re eating:
- Purely Vegan Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread
- Lean, Mean, Black Bean Guacamole
- Very Vegan Potato Pesto Salad
- Spicy Roasted Tomato Soup
- Roasted-Garlic Mashed Taters
- Spanish Artichoke and Zucchini Paella
- Barley Pilaf with Edamame and Roasted Red Pepper
No matter why you want to go vegan–whether it’s for health, the planet, or some other worthy reason–this cookbook makes sure you have fun in the process! "
Show more Show less 4b2394e6c47ffe6bda2243d1c64aa05b
41c429dd6a19f5fabaf5b76d3ef41fd1] Bad link[/url]