This Is Why You’re Fat (And How to Get Thin Forever): Eat More, Cheat More, Lose More and Keep the Weight Off by Jackie Warner
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 5.3 MB
Overview: Being fat isn’t your fault; staying fat is." That’s what Jackie Warner, America’s favorite no-nonsense celebrity fitness trainer tells her own clients, and that’s why no one delivers better results than Jackie does. Now for the first time, Jackie shares her revolutionary program, showing readers the best ways to drop pounds and inches fast, without grueling workouts or deprivation, and keep them off for good! Her two-tiered approach provides a complete nutritional makeover and a failure-proof condensed workout routine PLUS all the emotional support and encouragement you need to get to the finish line and beyond.
Genre:Non-Fiction > Health, Fitness & Medical
With Jackie’s core principles, you’ll discover once and for all which behaviors are making you fat, and which can finally make you thin forever-and some may surprise you:
- • ADD TO LOSE: In Jackie’s 2-week jump start, no food is off-limits. You’ll actually add food to your diet in order to lose weight.
• CHEATING IS ALLOWED: Eat clean for 5 days, and then indulge in whatever you want over the weekend!
• FAT IS NOT THE ENEMY: Fat doesn’t make you fat; sugar does! Nothing you eat should contain over 9 grams of sugar
• SKIP THE CRUNCHES: They just build muscle under the fat. Discover the fastest way to burn calories, tone muscle, and spark your metabolism for rapid fat loss
• LESS (EXERCISE) IS MORE: Workouts shouldn’t take over your day-give Jackie 20-minutes and you’ll see results.