– Full-featured 3D graphics. Rotating the model, zooming in and zooming out images, add or remove anatomical structures.
– Ability to create and save your own image, to provide their comments and share images with others.
– More than 3800 3D models high resolution images of all body systems.
– Pronunciation of the names of anatomical structures and definitions that specify the position, form, function and physiology of anatomical structures.
– Hundreds of test questions.
Developer: Argosy Publishing, Inc.
System Requirements (For Windows desktop or laptop):
2 GB RAM
2 GHz Pentium 4 processor or better
Dedicated video card with 64+ MB on-board RAM
1024 x 768 screen resolution, or better
Note: If you have a computer or device running Windows with multi-touch interaction (touch screen), visit the Human Anatomy Atlas for Windows Touch product page.