Watts Atelier – Anatomy – Arms and Legs | 4.6 GB
In this phase we will be exploring one of the most important aspects of figure drawing, anatomy.
We will be taking an in depth look at the arms and legs, starting with the skeleton and working our way up to the surface morphology.
Along the way we will be examining the form and functionality of individual muscles, bones, and joints. Beyond that I will also be covering how I use my anatomical knowledge, not only to better understand what I am seeing, but also to clarify and improve my drawings. Anatomy is a subject that any aspiring figurative artist should cycle through once a year in their studies. It is my privilege to be your guide through what I am sure is the first cycle for many of you.
– Legs – Skeletal View
– Legs – Anterior Muscles
– Legs – Posterior Muscles
– Legs – Final Rendering Anterior View
– Legs – Final Rendering Posterior View
– Legs – Final Rendering Lateral View
– Legs – Final Rendering Medial View
– Arms – Palmer View
– Arms – Posterior View
– Arms – Palmer View Final Rendering
– Arms – Posterior View Final Rendering
– Arms – Lateral View Final Rendering
– Arms – Medial View Final Rendering
Download Via Nitroflare
Extract files with WinRar Latest !