Wonder Woman Psychology: Lassoing the Truth
Publisher: HighBridge Audio
Added: 2018-05-22 11:28:03
For seventy five years, Wonder Woman has served as an inspiration to people everywhere. Wonder Woman Psychology: Lassoing the Truth examines this powerful superhero-who was created by famous psychologist William Moulton Marston-through twenty chapters, including some very special interviews and the previously unpublished memoir of Elizabeth Holloway Marston. This collection analyzes:
– Marston’s important role in the history of forensic psychology.
– How Diana’s relationship with her mother and Amazonian sisters shapes her to become a leader and the heroine called Wonder Woman.
– The ways differences in culture and gender can contribute to alienation but also to personal empowerment.
– What roles emotion, strengths, virtues, and culture shock play in heroic behavior.
– And what it truly means to be a wonder. Show more Show less bee4b1cf3ba6944a2a73c037f27f40fd
http://nitroflare.com/view/9D273A557EC4F55/Wonder%2BWoman%2BPsychology.rar Size: (194.24 MB) File name: Wonder+Woman+Psychology.rar File size: 194.24 MB 9e5eabc897055529f709ac135a7345cf
https://rapidgator.net/file/83bc0245e07cdd44b926afc4b25afdf9/Wonder_Woman_Psychology.rar.html Size: (194.24 MB) File name: Wonder_Woman_Psychology.rar File size: 194.24 MB