Wonder Woman Psychology: Lassoing the Truth
Added: 2017-05-20 02:02:02
Lasso the truth….
A fascinating analysis of the psychology behind Wonder Woman. For 75 years, Wonder Woman has served as an inspiration to people everywhere. Wonder Woman Psychology: Lassoing the Truth examines this powerful superhero–who was created by famous psychologist William Moulton Marston–through 20 chapters, including some very special interviews and the previously unpublished memoir of Elizabeth Holloway Marston. This collection analyzes:
- Marston’s important role in the history of forensic psychology.
- How Diana’s relationship with her mother and Amazonian sisters shapes her to become a leader and the heroine called Wonder Woman.
- The ways differences in culture and gender can contribute to alienation but also to personal empowerment.
- What roles emotion, strengths, virtues, and culture shock play in heroic behavior.
- And what it truly means to be a wonder.
Jenna Busch * Erin Currie * Wind Goodfriend * Annamaria Formichella-Elsden * Tim Hanley * J. Scott Jordan * Lara Taylor Kester * Nina Taylor Kester * Alan Kistler * Rebecca M. Langley * Travis Langley * Martin Lloyd * Emilio J. C. Lobato * Mike Madrid * Elizabeth Holloway Marston * Jeff Pisciotta * Trina Robbins * Janina Scarlet * Laura Vecchiolla * Eric D. Wesselman * Mara Wood * Caitlin Yogerst * Chris Yogerst * E. Paul Zehr Show more Show less 8affd832e75daa7e9590dfc5500c8e02
http://longfiles.com/iha381ji7h94/Wonder_Woman_Psychology_Lassoing_the_Truth.epub.html Size: (3.24 MB)
43ddc3dbef44e5e3d1eb291b5e4bfa28] Bad link [/code]File name: Wonder Woman Psychology Lassoing the Truth.epub File size: 3.24 MB