Writing Literature Reviews: A Guide for Students of the Social and Behavioral Sciences
Added: 2017-06-10 13:00:16
• Guides students in the preparation of literature reviews for term projects, theses, and dissertations.
• Most chapters are conveniently divided into easy-to-follow guidelines, sequential steps, or checklists. Numerous examples throughout the book show students what should and should not be done when writing reviews.
• Emphasizes critical analysis of reports of empirical research in academic journals―making it ideal as a supplement for research methods courses. This book makes it possible for students to work independently on a critical literature review as a term project.
• Nine model literature reviews at the end of the book provide the stimulus for homework assignments and classroom discussions.
• The activities at the end of each chapter keep students moving toward their goal of writing a polished, professional review of academic literature.
• Most examples include material from recently published research. Includes nine model literature reviews for discussion and evaluation.
Show more Show less 89f328038d29287eb555eff946c63443
http://longfiles.com/13pg6au6i8jw/Writing_Literature_Reviews_A_Guide_for_Students_of_the_Social_and_Behavioral_Sciences,_6_edition.pdf.html Size: (3.41 MB) File name: Writing Literature Reviews A Guide for Students of the Social and Behavioral Sciences, 6 edition.pdf File size: 3.41 MB